Sunday, May 16, 2010

exhausted.

exam's comin soon! just left one day for me to do revision!
so stressed. cant online ( except this one) cant go outing, cant watch TV cant play computer games, all set by the illogical house rules.,,,
Who says one cannot get his break after long hours of brainstorming?
this year really competitive in my class, the mid year exam, for me, is just waiting to be kicked out by those pros ( but they hate ppl say they're pros ,actually they admit it, am i right?)
one of my friend said he/she doesn't do revision before exam and he/she doesn't listen to teacher in class, but hor, he/she remained in front-classes for many yrs!
I'm just like he/she, but why I still drop class every yr? so funny! and  UNFAIR!



now using laptop at night, notice my time? so tired, but i cant sleep. help!

No comments: