Sunday, July 11, 2010

Sunday, July 11, 2010

Dear diary:

Days flew by... i cant imagine that today is already July 11!!
tests and quizzes keep comin to me right after Sports Day. And I cant slack just like before...

Gotta be more hardworking this 2nd semester (not sure) , so that i can remain in this class next year.
You know why? Cause teachers told us that we are the scoring machines made by the school to score in  competitions, exams..... And experienced teachers will be assigned in tutoring "Elite Classes" just like mine.
I hope i'll get the most out of my studies, and excel in my favourite field once I grow up... Cheers! =)
I mean no harm no you pros..... you all may continue to dominate in your and my classes.

The words above are the words from the bottom of my heart. Hope I didn't offend you.


Regards, victor.

No comments: